Smartest way of TIBCO Monitoring
Our future product SmartTrace - a light-weight but powerful monitoring product that monitors TIBCO Businessworks process durations and counts with their backend urls.
(HTTP, JDBC, JMS, FTP backend response times)
SmartTrace also monitors EMS traffic and pending messages and the undelivered queue ($sys.undelivered)
Common tough questions on an ESB middleware layer:
- What are the backend urls being consumed by the ESB layer and their response times and transaction counts for every minute period? How to visualize them?
- What are the entry points (start urls) of the ESB layer and the response times of each entry point?
- How to make trend analysis on the outgoing and incoming traffic of ESB layer?
- What was the trend (response times and counts) of a specific operation on ESB for the entire week/month (eg. Mobile Banking Login trend for the last week)?
- Why did the response times increase at a specic date time on the ESB? What was the problematic backend that had poor response time?
With SmartTrace, it is going to be easy to answer all of these questions on a TIBCO ESB layer. A few clicks are enough!